Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Wednesday 4 July 2007

Butterfly (again)




















The usual late Saturday night post-drinking frolics on the pole.

I do love the Butterfly though, and am currently working on extending it and thence to more Straight-Edgery and Aysha-ery.

Just check out the weener-ness of my stumpy little pole!

1 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Am too busy looking at your beautiful toned legs to notice short pole.

'Nice lines!' as my aerial circus teacher would say.

Puss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...