Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Wednesday 4 February 2009

6 Very Common Pole Obstacles Which Will Disappear With Practice!

1. The pain :-0
2. Sweaty hands
3. Over-grippy hands
4. Feeling awkward!
5. Information overload - trying to remember everything at once and getting nowhere
6. Believing you can't / shouldn't do it.

Believing that these obstacles to
pole progress can and will be overcome is very productive as it allows you to keep moving forward when you feel like giving up.

Also the struggle sometimes involved makes the sense of achievement all the greater when you do pull off that move that's been driving you nuts for the last 5 weeks.

8 comments:

M@ said...

You are the Jonathan Livingston Seagull of pole dancing, as I've remarked before.

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

Who the heck is this Jonathan Livingston Seagull?

Is he worth a Google?

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

*Googled*

Oh :-) That's nice :-)

Anonymous said...

it takes a lot of skill to pole dance.

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

Totally!

M@ said...

You can be the smartest, most intellectualized pussy ever. And, when I use that word, there is no derision. Only desire.

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

Er .. thanks.

M@ said...

I don't even remember making that comment, Poley. I need to stop drinking for a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...