Hello

I'm Elaine, I'm a UK Pole Dance Instructor, teaching pole dancing in Surrey since 2005, and this is my Blog, where I put video-clips, pictures and articles as a resource for pole students (and sometimes just to let off steam, hehe). I try to post regularly, and would love to read any feedback so do post a comment.. Or add your email to get new posts. Enjoy :-)

Pole Dancing Pictures and Video Index


Tuesday 28 August 2012

Movement to increase upper back mobility

I have always had the stiffest upper back imaginable, and have long envied those able to perform beautiful back bends, while I tilt back like a plank of board.

I have recently found and have been following this video, and within one to two weeks, can vouch for a very significant increase in upper back flexibility. I have a foam roller, and have found that this works best. However according to Esther in the video, similar results can be achieved with a firmly rolled up towel. It hurt at first, enough to take the breath away as tight muscles were rolled over, but now there is no pain, only greater movement.

If you decide to follow this video, I hope it brings you the revolutionary results it brought me :-) x





(c) E M Gosling, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...